- Is this the fastest you can go? - I could go faster, but we’d lift off.
-你只能开这么快吗? -我能更快,但车会漂起来
- You drive. - All right.
-你来开 -好的
For big ones, you need five, six coats of varnish.
大的要涂上五到六层清漆
For the singles, it’s a little bit different.
个别的会有所不同
There’s one right there. Jackpot!
那边有一家,中奖了
They’re out!
卖完了
- How can they be out? - I don’t know.
-怎么会卖完了? -不知道
But I have a theory.
我有个猜测
Everybody in the whole city is having sex...
此时此刻...
...at the exact same moment except us. ...
除了我们,城里的人都在做爱
But we will press on.
我们要继续找
What’s wrong?
怎么了?
Well, the magic is gone a little.
魔法减退了一点
Okay.
懂了
Look, you know. There’s other things we can do.
我们可以做其他事
- I mean, I... - No, no, I understand totally.
-我是说... -不,我完全理解
I’d be happy just to stay with you and look at you all night.
能整夜陪着你看着你我就很开心了
Yeah, I haven’t done this in a while. And...
我有段时间没做爱了,而且...
- And now you don’t want to. - Yeah.
而且你现在不想
- Yeah. - Yeah.
恩恩
That’s all right. If the magic’s gone, that implies there was once magic.
没关系,既然魔法消失了, 那就表示它来过
Not bad for a first date.
就初次约会来说不错
- I had a great time. - Me too.
-我今晚很开心 -我也是
So...
那么...
...good night. ...
晚安