I almost wish it were true.
我多希望它是真的。
Yeah, if it was true, why are you telling us?
是啊,如果这是真的,你为什么要告诉我们?
I mean, we might leave here today.
我是说我们可能今天从这里出去。
Go out there, tell everybody.
到外面 把秘密公诸于众。
It would vanish in disbelief.
它会在怀疑声中沉寂。
A story that goes around the room.
在房间里说的故事。
No credibility.
没有可靠性。
Even if I could make you believe me.
即使我能让你们相信我。
In a month, you wouldn’t.
过一个月你们还是会怀疑。
Some of you would call me a psychopath.
你们甚至会喊我神经病。
Others would be angry at a pointless joke.
或是会因为这个无意义的笑话而生气。
Some of us are angry now.
某些人已经生气了。
This-This was a bad idea.
我不该谈这个。
Uh, I love you all, and I do not want.
我爱你们,我不愿意。
To put you through anything.
让你们遭受任何事。
Then why are you doing it?
那你为什么要说?
Cause I wanted to say good-Bye.
因为我想道别。
As yourself.
以你的真面目?
I think you’ve done that.
我觉得你做到了。
Whoever that self is.
不论你究竟是谁。
Easy, edith.
别激动,伊迪斯。
We’re just grading his homework.
我们只是在给他的作业评分。
I see what’s going on. You’re playing the good cop, dan.
我看出来了,你在扮红脸,丹。
That’s fine. Just enjoy it.
没关系,尽管演吧。
All right, I think this whole thing is just a crock!
好吧,我认为整件事就是一个无稽之谈。
I should leave, but I’m gonna stay.
我应该离开但我还得留下。
You know why? ’Cause I wanna see what this is all about.
因为我想看看这究竟是怎么回事。
So do I. What is this all about?
我也想知道怎么回事?
let’s ask dr. Freud, who’s just arrived.
我们来问问刚到的弗洛伊德博士。
Hey, will! Will!
嘿 威尔!威尔!