John!
John!
I’m glad I caught you.
很高兴我逮住你了。
Someone mentioned that you were leaving.
有人说你要走了。
Called you, told you that I’ve lost it.
打你电话 和你说过快挡不住了。
Glad you’re here. Things are going in unexpected directions.
还好你来了,局面有些失控。
Yes, so I hear.
是的,我听说了。
Hi.
嗨。
Are you hungry?
你肚子饿了吗?
Uh, thank you, no.
哦,谢谢,不饿。
Whiskey? Johnny walker green.
威士忌呢?尊尼获加绿。
Oh, yes.
这个好。
You look very familiar, my dear. Linda murphy.
你看起来很眼熟 ,我叫琳达?玛菲。
I’m in your tuesday psych 1 class, dr. Gruber.
我是你周二心理学1班的学生,哥鲁伯博士。
Ah, well, this lesson may be something.
啊,我对那堂课。
I could not have imagined.
印象不是很深。
John I regret being so obvious about this, john.
恕我直言。
But these people are all very concerned for you.
这帮人都非常关心你。
Yes, I’m cutting out paper dinosaurs.
是啊 我正在剪纸恐龙呢。
I really wish I’d been here from the beginning.
我真希望从一开始就在这儿。
Me too.
我也是。
Let me just say something right now.
让我先说句话。
There’s absolutely no way in the whole world.
很显然 世界上没有一种方法。
For john to prove this story to us.
能够让John来证实他的故事。
Just like there’s no way for us to disprove it.
当然我们也无法证否。
No matter how outrageous we think it is.
无论我们觉得多么离奇。
No matter how highly trained some of us think we are.
无论我们认为自己知识有多渊博。
There’s absolutely no way to disprove it.
我们都无法反驳。