I was as guilty as sin,
我的确是有罪的。
but Valentine couldn't prove it.
但是瓦伦丁无法证明。
And he was the rarest breed of law enforcement officer,
他是执法人员里很少见的。
the type who knew I was breaking the law,
尽管他知道我在犯法。
but wouldn't break it himself to bust me.
但是他不会以非法的手段来逮捕我。
TWO DAYS LATER
两天后。
Valentine wasn't the only one trying to
瓦伦丁并不是唯一。
put me out of business.
想让我没生意做的人。
My uncle had turned down a half dozen rival arms dealers,
狄米奇拒绝了许多其他的军火商。
sometimes with offers better than mine.
有时他们的条件比我的要好。
But to Dmitri, you couldn't put a price on loyalty.
但是你不能用钱来买衷心。
What was he doing here?
他来这干什么?
He is hoping to beat your offer.
他希望能抢到你的生意。
I told him to go have intercourse with himself.
我告诉他去死吧。
But Yuri
但是,尤里。
You need to make more payoffs.
你应该多给一些了。
Too many know. Don't worry.
很多人已经知道了,不用担心。
There are more VCRs and cigarettes.
我放了很多录像机和烟。
I left them in your new car.
在你的新车里。
Even your enemy was admiring that car.
就连你的敌人都很喜欢那辆车。
I'm the luckiest man alive.
我是世界上最幸运的人。
You are.
你的确是。