Besides, you don’t have to show off for Jamie.
而且,你不用给洁蜜展现
Just-- just be yourself.
只要-- 只要做你自己
# Be yourself #
只要做你自己
# Be yourself, be yourself. #
只要做你自己
Now, come on! Mikey and I are making snow angels!
现在,快点!麦克和我要堆雪人了!
I don’t want to be myself.
我不要做我自己
My snow globe collection.
我收藏的雪球
# Jingle bells, jingle bells, jingle all the way #
铃儿响叮当,铃儿响叮当,铃儿响叮当
# Oh what fun it is to ride in a one-horse open sleigh... #
坐在一匹马拉的雪橇多么有趣
- Oof! Stupid rental skates. - Ooh!
- 哦!该死的租来的冰刀- 噢!
You know what? You’re a lot better than before.
你知道吗?你比以前强多了
- I’m wearing figure skates from the ’30s. - Here, let me help you.
- 我穿着30年代的冰刀- 来,我来帮你
Okay, I can do it myself, okay? I’m good. I’m good now.
好了,我可以自己来,好吗?我很好,我现在滑得很好
Hey.
嘿
- So... - So...
- 那么... - 那么...
- How’s the love life? - Lame.
- 爱情生活如何?- 不太好
- Marty and I broke up a year ago. - Ooh, another jerk, huh?
- 马蒂和我一年前分手了- 噢,另一个笨蛋,啊?
- "Another jerk, huh?" - I’m kidding-- -
"另一个笨蛋,啊?" - 我在开玩笑--
I’m just saying you dated a lot of jerks
我只是说你约了很多笨蛋
back in high school, that’s all.
在高中里就这样
So how about you? You in love with anyone besides yourself?
那你呢?除了你自己你爱上谁了?