No.
没有人
I’ve really just been dating, you know?
我真的在约会,你知道吗?
Just trying to look for my soulmate.
只是想要一个相知的人
You didn’t buy that, did you?
你没找到,是不是?
Maybe you should try harder.
也许你应该更努力寻找
Or I could try this.
或者我该试试
Oh...
噢...
Hey guys, it’s Miss Palamino!
嘿是帕拉米诺小姐!
Yay!
耶!
Sarah and Joey and Brett. Hi!
萨拉、乔伊和布雷特,嗨!
Hi, guys.
嗨,大家好
- What, you-- you know these kids? - Yeah, I substitute teach
- 什么,你--你认识这些孩子?- 对,我给他们
- their class. - Hey, um, we’re having a pickup game.
- 代课- 嘿,嗯,我们有场比赛
We could use some more bodies. You guys play?
我们还要点人你们玩吗?
You know Chris is a great player, but he has rentals.
你知道克里斯是个好手但是他的鞋是租的
- A good skater can skate in anything. - Yeah!
- 好的选手穿什么都能滑- 对!
I’m in.
我参加
Okay, guys. Keep it clean.
好了,伙计们,准备
- Oof! - Shoot it!
噢!
Get it in! And goal!
进球!射门!
- What was that?! - You’re pathetic!
- 那算什么?!- 你真是逊!