These are my Kalashnikov Kids.My Boy Brigades.
这些武装到牙齿的儿童,我的童子军
I can see what you are thinking,but we need every man we can get.
我知道你在想什么,但是我们需要所有我们可以用的上的男性
Even if they're not men?
即使他们还没有长大?
A bullet from a fourteen-year-old...
从14岁孩子的枪里射出的子弹
is just as effective as one from a forty-year-old.Often more effective.
就像从40岁男人的枪里射出的子弹一样致命 .也许更致命
No one can stop this bath of blood.
没有人可以阻止这场血浴之战.
It's not "bath of blood."It's "bloodbath."
不是血浴之战,是浴血之战.
Thank you.But I prefer it my way.
谢谢,但是我喜欢这么说.
I am not going to pay your asking price.We are not a rich people. And besides,
我不会给你出的价钱.我们并不富有
the market is already flooded with your Kalashnikovs.
而且市场上已经充斥着你的枪.
Do you realize in some parts of my country
你知道在这个国家的某些地方
you can get one for the price of a chicken?
你可以用一只鸡换一只枪
But you can't just consider unit price.You forget ancillary costs.
你不能只看单价.还有其他辅助费用
End-user certificates need to be forged and notarized,
伪造文件
Shell companies set up,insurance purchased, pilots and crews hired.
建立空壳公司,买保险,还有请临时工
Not to mention bribes.
贿赂别人的钱也很多
You can't get a nut and bolt out of the Eastern Bloc without a bribe.
不贿赂别人,你根本无法进入边界
There's one bribe for the nut,another for the bolt.
给那个疯子一笔贿赂.还有一笔要给那个秃子
Andy... Andy, listen to me.This is an expensive proposition.
安迪,安迪 听我说.这是一个很费钱的生意
"Andy"?I am going to pay you in timber or stones.
"安迪"?我会付你木材或者钻石
I'll take the stones.It's kind of hard to get a tree trunk into my hand luggage.
我当然选钻石.我可不能把一棵树装进我的手提箱里
I know you're planning a new offensive.
我知道你在计划反击
If you can delay a week,I can get you armored personnel carriers.
如果你能推迟计划一周,我可以给你装甲车
They'd greatly reduce your casualties.and give you a significant strategic advantage.
它可以有效的减少你的伤亡人数.还可以给你在战场上的优势 ...
You know, they call me the Lord Of War.But perhaps it is you.
你知道他们叫我战争之王,我想你才是
It's not "Lord Of War," it's "Warlord."
不是战争之王,应该叫军阀
Thank you, but I prefer it my way.
谢谢,但是我喜欢这么说
Conflict diamonds are a common currency in West Africa,
钻石在西非是最常用的货币
also referred to as "blood diamonds".
也叫做血之钻石
since bloodshed is what they generally finance.
因为这些钻石往往都被用于资助流血战争