在20世纪末期, 我的财富已经和我说谎时讲的差不多了
Even surpassed my lies.
也许比我说谎时讲的还要多
I could even afford to become a patron of the arts.
我甚至有财力去收藏艺术品
It's just that I can't believe it.Well, of... of course, it's wonderful.
哇,真不敢相信,这当然很棒
I just...I didn't expect it to happen so soon.
我只是...只是没想到这么快发生
Yes. Well, that wou-that would be great, too yeah.
是...那...也很好
It's wonderful. Thank you so much.
太好了,真谢谢你
It's... Yuri. Okay, thank you. Bye.
是...尤里...好...谢谢...再见
Yuri, that was the dealer on the phone.
尤里.刚电话里是那个艺术商
I just sold my first painting.
我卖了第一张画
Aah! That's fantastic.Uh, who bought it?
哇,真是太棒了,谁买了?
It's someone important.They want to remain anonymous.
一位要人,不愿透漏姓名
This is so wonderful! How was your trip?
真棒! - 对呀!这次外出都好吗?
You know, same old, same old.Where's Nicki?
哦...差不多啦...尼奇呢?
Oh, in bed, I'm sorry. He couldn't stay up.
他睡了,撑不住了
That's best.
不要紧
My first painting!I'm officially an artist!
第一副画耶!我正式成为艺术家啦!
This calls for a drink. What doesn't?
值得干一杯 - 谁说不是?
Hi. Yuri, this is uh...
好 尤里,这是...呃...
Candy.
小蜜糖
Candy. Of course.
小蜜糖!当然咯!
Any friend of my brother's is a...friend of my brother's.
我弟弟的朋友都是...我弟弟的朋友
You have a beautiful... everything.
你的...一切好漂亮哦!
Yes, he does.
他当然是
Yes, I do.
是...我当然是
I'm going to kiss Nicki goodnight.
我要去看看尼奇
Okay.
好的
How are you, brother?
老弟,还好吗?
Well, you know,still the resident family fuckup.
你知道的...我是家里的败类
Yeah. Well, I guess someone has to do it.
嗯...呃...总得有一个吧
Well.Hey, Ava knows, right?I never want to say anything,
恩.艾娃知道你在干嘛,对吧?我可不想说
She doesn’t have to know.She understands.
她不需要了解.她懂的
She’s a survivor, like me.
她是一个幸存者,跟我一样
She may be a survivor,but she’s not like you.
她也许是.但她绝对跟你不一样
Really She doesn’t know how you pay for all this
她不知道你怎么负担得起这一切
We don’t talk about it.
我们从不提这事儿
How many car salesman talk about their work? Huh?
卖车的会告诉你车有危险?
How many cigarette salesmen?
卖香烟的会告诉你吸烟会死?
Both their products kill more people,every year than mine.
每年他们的商品.比我的害死更多人
At least mine has a safety switch.
起码我的商品还有安全栓呢
If those guys can leave their work at the office,so can I.
那些人不会把工作上的事带回家.我也不会
God damn, you are good!
天啊...妈的...你真行!
You really are.You almost had me convinced.
真的.你差点让我相信了
Could you... could you help me out with
你能...帮帮我吗?
Why? Why?
为什么? 啥?
Why? Why what?
为什么? 啥为什么?
Why? Why? I don’t know.
为什么? 为什么? 我不知道
Why... I don’t know. Why what?
为什么? 我不知道 啥为什么?
Why’re you so fucked up all the time?
为什么你老闯祸?
Because I am. I don’t know.
我就是这样,我也不知道为什么