I said a lot of really crappy things the other night
我那天晚上说了很多胡话
and I’m sorry about that.
真的很抱歉
I haven’t been a very good friend to you and I’m sorry, okay?
我也不是个好朋友,对不起,好吗?
I just-- the truth is I’m-I’m afraid to be your friend
我只是--事实是 我-我害怕做你的朋友’
cause I’m always gonna want more.
因为我想更进一步
But then I got to thinking that-that
然后我又想-想
I’d rather have you in my life as a friend than not at all.
我宁愿你是朋友也比什么都不是好
You know what? That’s a lie too.
你知道吗? 这也是谎话
Why are you back here?
你回来干什么?
Because I want to take you on a date.
因为我想约你
And I don’t care if it’s in the day or at night
我不介意是白天还是晚上
or whenever, as long as it’s a real date.
或者什么时候,只要是真正的约会
And I want to tell you how beautiful I think you are inside and out.
我要告诉你我觉得你有多漂亮 心地有多善良
And I want to have babies with you
我想和你生小孩子
and I want to marry you and I love you.
我想娶你 我爱你
Jamie, I always have.
洁蜜,我一直想
Mmm. Ow!
嗯,哦!
Sorry. Just, uh...
抱歉,呃...
20 years all at once!
20年的爆发!