But Will was wrong.
但是威尔错了,
Farmer Nash wasn't at the market,
纳什先生并没去集市,
and a few minutes later we saw his angry red face above the wall on the far side of the field.
几分钟后我们看见果园那端墙头露出一张气得发红的脸。
Will and I ran like the wind and only stopped when we reached the river.
威尔和我见势撒腿就跑,
We sat down to eat our apples.
一口气跑到河边才坐下来吃苹果。
Will was fifteen,and lived in Henley Street,he told me.
威尔告诉我,他15岁,住在亨里街。
His father was John Shakespeare,and he had a sister,Joan,and two younger brothers,
家中有父亲约翰·莎士比亚,妹妹琼和两个弟弟,
Gilbert and Richard.There was another sister who died,I learnt later.
吉尔伯特和理查。我后来听说他另有一位姐姐死了。
And the next year he had another brother,little Edmund—the baby of the family.
第二年他又添了一个弟弟——威尔家的赤子小埃德蒙。
Now,what about you?he asked.
那么你呢?”他问道。
There's only me and my sister,I said.
家里只有我和姐姐。