手机APP下载

您现在的位置: 首页 > 英语听力 > 双语有声读物 > 威廉·莎士比亚 > 正文

有声读物《威廉·莎士比亚》第7期:艾汶河畔的斯特拉福镇(4)

来源:可可英语 编辑:mike   可可英语APP下载 |  可可官方微信:ikekenet
  


扫描二维码进行跟读打分训练

Will sat up and began to eat another apple.

威尔坐起来又吃了一个苹果。
I want to be a writer,he said.
我想成为作家,他继续说道,
A poet.I want that more than anything in the world.
诗人。世上再没有比这更令我神往的。
We were friends from that day,until the day he died.
自那天起我们就成了莫逆之交,直到他过世。
We met nearly every day,and he taught me a lot about books and poetry and writers.
我们几乎每天见面,他教了我许多书本和文学上的知识。
He always had his nose in a book.
他总是埋头博览群书。
When Will left school,he worked for his father in Henley Street.
威尔离开学校后就在亨里街帮助父亲料理生意。
John Shakespeare was a glove-maker,
约翰·莎士比亚是一位手套工匠,
and he had other business too,like buying and selling sheep.
同时经营其他生意,如羊的买卖生意。
But Will wasn't interested.
但威尔对做生意却不感兴趣。
What are we going to do,Toby?
托比,接下来你有何打算?

发布评论我来说2句

    最新文章

    可可英语官方微信(微信号:ikekenet)

    每天向大家推送短小精悍的英语学习资料.

    添加方式1.扫描上方可可官方微信二维码。
    添加方式2.搜索微信号ikekenet添加即可。