I'd be a lot better if I didn't feel like everyone was staring at me.
要是大家不盯着我看 感觉会更好
Please. No one is even looking at you.
得了吧 根本没人看你
Believe it or not, I think Mags actually meant that as a compliment.
信不信由你 我觉得小麦这么说其实是在夸你
There is way bigger news today.
今天有更重大的消息
I have to agree. New kid. - New guy.A junior like us.
确实如此 新生 -还是男生,和我们一样是高三的
Does new kid have a name?
他叫什么名字
Even his name is cool.Sebastian Kydd.
他的名字都很酷,塞巴斯蒂安•基德
There he was--the new kid,Sebastian Kydd.
这就是新来的男生,塞巴斯蒂安•基德
He's been kicked out of three boardoag schools--Deerfield, Exeter, and I forget where else.
他连续被三所寄宿学校赶出来,迪尔菲尔德 埃克塞特 还有一个我忘了
His parents finally had to give up and bring him home.
无奈之下 他父母最终只能接他回家
They're totally rich. He drives a Porsche.
他家巨有钱 他开的是保时捷
Mags, you do realize I'm standing right here, and I'm your boyfriend?
小麦 你男朋友我还就站在你身边,别对别人犯花痴
Hey, Bradshaw.
你好 布莱肖
Hey.
你好
Heard about your mom.
听说你妈妈去世了
Real bummer.
真令人心痛
Thanks.
谢谢
I'll see you around.
回头见
I can't get kicked out of another school this early in the year.
我可不想这么快又被学校退学
So you have some explaining to do.
你得跟我们好好坦白
Why did you hide this from us? We need to know everything.
你为什么瞒着我们 快从实招来
I'm not hiding anything, I swear.
我发誓什么都没隐瞒
Last summer, he hung out at the swim club.
去年暑假 他参加了游泳俱乐部
Why don't I swim?
我怎么不去游泳
Because your hair would get wet and your makeup would run.
因为你怕打湿头发 弄花妆容