The tags are still on.
吊牌还在上面呢
Looks like your house bikinis
看来 你的室内比基尼
don't get a hell of a lot of use.
一直身处冷宫啊
I know. Tragic.
我知道 很悲剧
As much as I'd love to stay
尽管我很想留下来
and continue whatever this is,
继续陪你玩
I've got an errand to run for bossy pants.
但我还要替大小姐办点事
I can entertain myself.
我可以自娱自乐
I have no doubt.
毋庸置疑
You can group those profit-and-loss statements
你可以把这些盈亏报表和公司报告
with the corporate reports,
都收起来
and just, I don't know, shred everything else.
其他的都用碎纸机绞碎吧
Where's the ledger for the offshore accounts?
海外账户的总账簿呢
Already boxed up, sir. Right.
已经装箱了 先生 很好
I don't know where my head's at today.
我今天脑子里一团浆糊
I can't imagine how difficult
我真的难以想象
all this is for you, Mr. Grayson,
这一切对你来说有多艰难 格雷森先生
But I just want you to know,
但我只想让你知道
my goal is to become indispensible to you.
我的目标就是成为你的左膀右臂
Well, you're fast approaching it, son.
你离这个目标已经不远了 孩子
Thank you.
谢谢
Hey, Danny.
丹尼
Uh, I thought you were supposed to be tending bar today.
我以为你今天要去酒吧打工
Actually, I'm done with the Stowaway.
事实上 我不会再去酒吧工作了
You quit?
你辞职了
Ty, can you give us a minute?
泰 能让我们单独说几句吗
Of course.
当然可以