3 ounces of vodka,
3盎司伏特加
1 ounces Creme de Cassis,
1盎司黑醋栗利口酒
and a little blackberry liqueur.
还有黑莓利口酒
Add ice.
加点冰
And shake.
摇一摇
This is a Black Dahlia?
这叫"黑色大丽花"吗
Za schast'-ye.
[俄语]
To happiness.
为幸福干杯的意思
My new crowd of customers would go nuts for this.
我的新顾客肯定会为这种酒疯狂的
You run one of those fancy Hamptons restaurants?
你该不会是某家豪华汉普顿餐厅的老板吧
No, no. It's a dock bar down in Montauk.
不 不 只是蒙托克的一家码头酒吧
You should stop by when you have some time,
你走之前 要是有时间
before you take off.
可以过来玩玩
Jack? Emily.
杰克 艾米莉
Hey, uh, have you met...
你好 这是...
I'm sorry. I never actually asked your name.
不好意思 未闻小姐芳名
Probably for the best.
最好还是不要知道了
Right. Uh, well...
好吧 那么
This is Emily.
这位是艾米莉
Listen, if you see Nolan before I do,
你如果看见诺兰的话
could you tell him to pop by the bar?
能让他到酒吧来一趟吗
I owe him an a--an apology.
我得向他道歉
Yeah, sure.Thanks.
没问题 谢了