What is that?
谁啊
I was always the smelly kid in class.
我在班上总是一个有异味的孩子
We should on the bucket to shower, but daddy laughed at her doing,
丽萨喜欢用水桶接水淋浴。父亲嘲笑她
said she had to marry a doctor she has so many expectations.
应该嫁个医生,因为她的讲究太多了。
I didn't have any expectations. so therefore, I guess, I stunk.
而我没有什么讲究,所以我身上有异味
and I itched from licks and it burned between my legs.
虱子让我身上奇痒,而且在我两腿间乱跳。
My teachers were always telling not to finch it.
老师叫我不要去挠
and my underwear. I didn't know what to do about underwear.
而我的内衣,不知道该如何处理。
I just wore it until it fell apart.
我只知道穿烂为止
All right! people! thank you! rest is over.
好啦,孩子们,谢谢你们,休息结束了
My teeth ached. I was hungry.
我的牙疼,而且很饥饿
The teacher's words never seemed to reach me.
老师的话我听不进去,
Words just seemed... fall on the floor.
那些话看起来都掉落到了地上
Hold me the test. There's no point that ...
给我试卷,你没必要做.....
NO, I'll take it.
不,我要做
but you've been here what? for 3 times this month?
你来这做什么?一个月来三次
NO, I'll take it. It doesn't look that hard.
我要做。这没有那么难