You took my husband, you little busterd, I'll kill you.
你抢走了我的丈夫,你这个小混蛋,我要杀了你
No mummy
不,妈咪
I'm not your mother. I did your favour. I shouldn't have trail on you!
我不是你的妈妈,我帮了你,你不能恩将仇报
help me clean up this Liz. They see this they're gonna take us, too.
帮我清理一下,丽思,他们见了也会把我们带走的
NO! NO! NO! It's my house.
不,不,不,这是我的家
Don't take me!get out! NO!Don't take!
你不能拷走我,离开我的家,不,不......
No fasten !
别激动
She threw the cat.
她扔了一只猫
What happened to the window?
窗户怎么了?
such you on fire take me ...
我要把你们烧成灰
come on jean
别这样,基恩
Why don't take a medication? good girl!
为什么不接受治疗,女士?
She takes it! She just takes too many other things on top of it...
她只是接受其他的事物太多了
OK OK
好了,一切都好了
This place is a mess!
这里真是个烂摊子
What happened here?
这是怎么了?
I fell down.
我跌倒了
Oh oh oh Jean put the knife down
噢,基恩,把刀放下
OK OK
好了,好了
all right where's the phone?
好吧,电话在哪?
we don't have one!
我们没有电话
this woman doesn't fit
这女人真不像话
You're kidding
你说笑吧
You girls have choice. clean this place up, help your mother.
你们有事情做,把屋子打扫干净,帮帮你妈
How about my father?
那我爸呢?
Ignore her. She's a ... She's a feminist.
无视她,她是个女权主义者