well, you’re finally fulfilling
好吧 你至少实现了
John One prophecy about the millennium, john.
一个千禧年的预言
John: what’s that?
那是什么?
Here you are again.
你又回来了
John? You like the fire, john.
你喜欢火吗
Everywhere I’ve lived, I’ve had a fireplace.
我居住过的每个地方 都有个壁炉
Childhood fixation, I guess.
童年的依恋 我估计
Helps me to feel secure.
让我有安全感
There are predators out there.
外面有野兽
One thing I didn’t pack...
有一样东西我没有打包
I thought I might need it.
我觉得我可能会需要它
Wouldn’t sacre du printemps be more appropriate?
《春之祭》会更应景
What?
什么?
You’ve got..
你令 .
Four men of science completely baffled, my friend.
四位科学家完全吃瘪了 我的朋友
We-We don’t know what to make of you.
我们不知该如何看待你
Did you know voltaire was the first to suggest
你们知道伏尔泰是第一个提出
That the universe was created by a gigantic explosion?
宇宙爆炸论的人吗?
I think paul would agree.
我觉得保罗会赞成的
And then goethe was the first to suggest
歌德是第一个提出
That spiral nebulae were swirling masses of stars.
螺旋星云是群星做围绕着群星做漩涡运动的物质
We now call them galaxies.
我们现在把它们叫做银河
It’s kind of funny how often new concepts of science
挺有意思的 科学的新概念往往
Find their first tentative forms of expression in the arts.
最先通过艺术表达出来
So did beethoven do physics on the side?
那么贝多芬也兼职物理研究吗?
He spent most of his time lying on the floor
他大多数时间躺在地板上
In front of his legless piano
面前放着无腿的钢琴
Surrounded by orange peels and apple cores.
周围全是橘子皮和苹果核
Now we’re on the floor listening to beethoven.
现在我们坐在地板上听着贝多芬的乐曲
Full circle.
围成一圈