The people I bring into my inner circle will always be protected.被我带进我这个圈子的人都不会受到伤害的
bring into使进入某种状态, 使建立某种关系
It was soon brought into the open.
这事不久就公开化了。
The prisoner is brought into the courtroom under armed guard.
在武装人的看守下,罪犯被带进法庭。
You will remain in that circle as long as you hold up your agreement.只要你能信守承诺你就能安稳地待在圈子里
as long as只要
I don't mind as long as it doesn't rain.
只要不下雨就行了。
As long as live, I will help you.
只要我活着,我都会帮助你。
hold up支撑
The pillars hold up the masonry.
柱子支持着石头房屋。
she was barely able to comprehend much less question the charges leveled against her father.几乎无法理解,更不用说去质疑针对她爸爸的控诉了
able to能做 ...
I'm well (ie fully) able to manage on my own.
我完全能够独自处理。
And forced me to take a long look back,让我回忆了许久
be forced to不得不
I was forced to sign the agreement against my will.
我被迫违心地在协议上签了字。
The town was forced to yield after a long siege.
该城受长期围困而被迫弃守。