Look you gotta start somewhere right
但你总要出人头地,是不是?
I mean look at this dump Nate works in.
你看笨内特的工作。
I mean come on. Paper napkins Hello.
拜托,做纸巾?有没有搞错?
Yeah. And Lily she works at that gallery doing uh you know...
对哦,莉莉她在画廊里做那个什么…
Oh Im sorry. What exactly is it that you do anyway?
哦,抱歉,你到底是做什么的?
Well lucky for me I already have my dream job.
我很幸运,已经找到了理想工作。
Youre a corporate research analyst.
你是个财务研究分析员。
Oh youre right. My job sucks. No.
没错,这工作很烂 不是的!
It sucks. I dont... It's boring. It's all right. Breathe.
很烂,我…工作很无聊 没事的,深呼吸。
I'm trying. Here. Take a drink.
我在努力 来,喝一杯。
I will have a drink. I will have a drink. Ah yes.
我要喝一杯,喝一杯 啊,没错。
I'd like to propose a toast. To jobs that pay the rent.
为交房租而做的工作,干一杯。