Daniel and I just didn't have room at our place, so...No, no. I'm glad you asked.
丹尼尔和我没有地方了 因此...不 不 我很高兴你能求我帮忙
Now we could...move some things around, give it a good cleaning.I could move most of my tools to the shed.Maybe get you boys a fan when it gets hot.
既然我们能帮忙...把东西搬走 再清理打扫一下,我会把我的工具搬到工具房里去,热的时候再给你们弄台电风扇。
Ooh.What do you think?It's great, Dad.Yes. It is. This is perfect.
哦,怎么样?太完美了 老爸。是的 这太棒了。
Good. Well, it'll be good to see you building something.
那就好 希望你们能做点大事
Good. Hey, keep it neat.Inside and out.Thanks, Mr. J. Mmm.
好了 嘿 保持整洁。里里外外都要整洁。谢谢 杰克先生 呣
We got a shop.Yes, we do.How's it going?Voila.
我们有自己的店面了。是的,怎么样?搞定
It's gotta be straighter. These have to be more symmetrical.
这应该直一点 那个应该对称
We have 60 days to complete 50 of these,and you're worried about the symmetry?
我们在两个月内要做50个主机板。你还在意什么对称不对称吗?
Steve, nobody cares about the look of the board.I care. Well, that's just great.
史蒂夫 没有人会在意主板的样子,我在意 好吧 挺不错。
But we were out of time the minute you made that stupid promise.
你夸口两个月就交货的时候 我们就制定时间不多了
You're right.Need help.
你说得对,我们需要人帮忙。