And I would rather gamble on our vision than make a me-too product.
我相信我们的前瞻性,远胜于做一件雷同的产品
We got to make the small things just unforgettable.
我们做出的产品虽然很小 但是总是令人难忘
Let's just start with something simple. LisaWrite.
简而言之 就是这款"丽莎文字处理器"
What happens if I click on one of these tabs?
我点击这些选单会出现什么?
You get a drop-down menu, and then there's preferences,and page options.Okay. Exactly.
会有下拉选单 让你能进入"参数设定"的界面和"页面设置"界面。好 正是如此
Now, which tab do I click on to get different font styles?How many custom typefaces are there on LisaWrite?"
现在 点击哪个选单可以修改字体?丽莎文字处理器"支持几种客户自定义字体?
That's actually something that I wanted to talk to you about, Steve, is...
我正是我想跟你说的一件事 史蒂夫 那就是...
I've been asking for the fonts for months.But everything we're talking about is conceptual.And I'm sorry, but typeface, it isn't exactly a pressing issue right now.
几个月前我就要求你们弄出多种字体,但你要求的东西都是概念层面的。对不起 但是目前字体还不是至关紧要的事情
Everything is a pressing issue.If we want to make the vision for Lisa a reality,we gotta put in the hours and make something great.
每一件事都至关紧要。如果你想把"丽莎"所代表的未来变成现实。你就要全心投入 才能做出伟大的产品
Yeah, but we have a hard date on this software,and I'm sorry, but adding pretty fonts is not gonna change that.
我知道 但是这个软件做起来很困难,而且弄些漂亮字体还是于事无补
Well, Bill?If you don't share our enthusiasm,and care for the vision of this company...
比尔 你说呢?如果你不能共享我们的热忱。不认同这家公司的理念...
No, no, no, no. I just, I'm not understanding...
不 不 不 不 我只是不太我理解...
Get out. What?Get your shit and get out. What, wait...You're done. What, you...
滚出去 什么?要你卷铺盖走人 什么? 等等...你玩完了 什么? 你竟然...
What, are you gonna, you're gonna fire me?No!I already fired you!Why are you still here?
什么 你难道 你难道想炒我鱿鱼吗?不!我已经炒了你鱿鱼!你怎么还赖着不走?