第37周 看电影
荧屏情景:
星期一 开演前 片段选自《好汉两个半》第7季第5集 Two And A Half Men S07E05 02:17--03:24
Alan: Oh, there's, uh...there's three over there.
艾伦:哦,那边有三个位子。
Charlie: Too far away.
查理:太远了。
Alan: Why don't you ever wear your glasses?
艾伦:你为什么不戴眼镜?
Charlie: Because I don't need them.
查理:我又不需要。
Alan: Oh, really? So, why did your eye doctor prescribe them?
艾伦:哦,真的吗?那医生给你配眼镜作什么?
Charlie: It's a racket. I think they print those charts blurry, and then tell you it's your eyes.
查理:他们心太黑,我觉得他们故意把视力表印模糊,然后给你说是眼睛的问题。
Jake: Look, can we just sit down?
杰克:行了,赶快找地方坐吧。
Alan: No, no, slide...slide over one. Slide over one. I need the aisle.
艾伦:不行,不行,挪过去,朝里边挪一个位子,我要靠过道坐。
Jake: Why do you always need the aisle?
杰克:你怎么老是要靠过道坐?
Charlie: Because he's got a prostate the size of an apple, and he has to pee every five minutes.
查理:因为他的前列腺和苹果一样大,每五分钟就得上厕所。
Alan: There's nothing wrong with my prostate. I've got a teeny bladder. It's genetic.
艾伦:我的前列腺很正常,只是膀胱小了点,这是遗传的。
Charlie: Another reason I think you were adopted.
查理:又有了一条理由怀疑你是领养的。
Alan: Ah...Ah... Wasn't funny when I was six, not funny now.
艾伦:哈!哈!在我六岁的时候说不好笑,现在说还是不好笑。
Charlie: For God's sake, can't you at least wait until the lights go down?
查理:神啊,你就不能等到灯光变暗吗?
Alan: I'm hungry. Deviled egg?
艾伦:我很饿,魔鬼蛋吃不吃?
Jake: No.
杰克:不吃。
Charlie: Close the lid. It smells like a box of ass.
查理:快盖好,闻着臭烘烘的。
Alan: I don't know why they call them deviled eggs. I think they're just heavenly.
艾伦:我不明白为什么要叫“魔鬼蛋”,这味道可是天堂啊。
Charlie: Why can't you just sneak in candy like a normal cheapskate?
查理:你就不能像正常的吝啬鬼那样偷拿点糖进来啊?
Alan: Way ahead of you. Still got these left over from last Halloween.
艾伦:我早料到了,上个万圣节剩的。
Jake: Shh.
杰克:嘘。