I should've bulldozed it when I had the chance.
当时就应该把握机会把那房子拆掉的
That house is her twisted way of hanging on to him.
那房子是她偷偷回味与大卫昔日旧情之地
It's perverse, don't you think,
真是有悖常理啊 你说呢
destroy a man you love
亲手害死自己深爱的人
and then weep for him eternally?
却又为了他哭干了眼泪
I'd be lying if I said I didn't understand
如果我说我完全无法理解她的动机
at least part of her motivation.
那肯定是骗你的
When you asked me to back your testimony
当你让我支持你在大卫的庭审上
in David's trial,
所说的那些证词时
there's a reason I went along.
我答应你是有原因的
Yeah, there were a million reasons
当然 如果我没记错的话
if I remember correctly.
你有千百万个理由答应我
I never gave a damn about the money.
我在乎的根本不是钱
I did it to protect you.
我这么做是为了保护你
Why?
为什么
Isn't it obvious?
难道还不明显