Are you watching? - Yeah.
你在看监控吗 -是的
What do you think Daniel meant about his plan for Jack?
你认为丹尼尔要怎么对付杰克
I don't know what he's capable of anymore.
我现在也不确定 他会干出什么事
Business as usual, I see.
公司运转很正常嘛
What the hell are you doing here?
你来这里做什么
The feds are all over me.
联邦警察可把我看得牢牢的
Precisely the reason for my visit.
这正是我前来的理由
Emily...
艾米莉
You've become, as they say in your profession,
你已经成为了你们金融领域所说的
a bad asset.
不良资产
Look, I understand your employers are nervous,
我知道你的雇主很紧张
but I assure you...
但是我向你保证
I have all of this handled.
一切都在掌控之中
I'm afraid your word isn't going to satisfy the initiative.
无论你怎么说 恐怕主动权不在你手里
Well, what else can I possibly offer?
那你还想让我如何做保证
That question is being addressed as we speak.
答案这不已经有了
Handsome family.
真是天造地设的一对儿
You must be very proud.
你一定很骄傲吧
My god, Ems...
我的天呐 艾米
It's him.
是他