Whoa, sailor. You scared me.
噢 水手 你吓了我一跳
I thought you were out, um, filing for plumbing permits.
我以为你出去办管道许可的事了
I was. I just, uh, I just forgot some paperwork.
我是去了 但我忘了拿一些文件
You look nice.
你看起来光彩照人
I'm wearing a tent.
我只是裹了件跟帐篷一样的衣服
Shut up.
才不是
You're gorgeous.
你美极了
Where you going all dressed up?
你盛装打扮是要去哪
Emily is taking me shopping for, um, a changing table
艾米莉要带我去买换尿布桌
and a diaper pail.
还有尿布桶
Without me?
不带我去吗
Really?
你要去
No, not really.
我开玩笑的
Thank you for not including me, actually.
谢谢你没叫我陪你去
I mean that sincerely. Thank Emily for me, too.
我说真的 也谢谢艾米莉
Although I feel like that's all I've been doing lately.
最近我差不多一直在感谢她
How do you mean?
你什么意思
Just that she's generous to a fault.
就是她慷慨的快要离谱了
Right.
是啊
So, um, I'll be back soon.
我很快就回来
Okay.
好
Have fun.
逛得开心