Charlotte, this is not the time.
夏洛特 现在不是胡闹的时候
Who, for the record,
你可以记下
was David Clarke.
我爸是大卫·克拉克
You run that,
你要敢报道
and I will sue you for libel.
我会以诽谤罪告你
It's only libel if it isn't true.
如果所言非实 那也只是诽谤
Go ahead, mom. Deny it.
继续 妈妈 继续否认
That's what I thought.
我就知道你做不到
This interview's over.
采访到此结束
Mom wasn't kidnapped. She was planning to disappear.
妈妈并没被绑架 她是有预谋地消失
Where did you get this?
你从哪里得到这个东西的
Someone dropped it at the guard house
有人把它扔到门卫室
Along with that note.
一起的还有那张纸条
She was working with him, dad.
她跟他是合作关系 爸爸
No, open threats are not this man's style.
不 公然威胁不是这人的风格
If he truly wanted her dead, then she would be.
如果他真想要她死 那她早死了
No, you're missing the larger revelation here.
不 你忽略了更重要的真相
Mom faked her own kidnapping.
妈妈伪造了她自己的绑架案
My boy, at this moment, there are things at play
好儿子 此时有人耍些诡计
that dwarf your penchant for gullibility.
就能让你轻易上当
Wait.
等等
You knew about this?
你早就知道吗
Charlotte, wait.
夏洛特 等一下
Hey, both of you, get in here now.
你们俩现在都给我过来
Now!
立刻过来