"Veronica Clarke."
"维罗妮卡·克拉克"
I should've known.
我早该猜到的
What is it?
这是什么
Confirmation.
这是个确认
Of what?
确认了什么
Every terrible thought I've ever had about my mother.
它确认了我对我母亲的可怕猜想
Okay, I'm here. What's the emergency?
我回来了 什么紧急情况
I want you to meet Mr. Ryan.
我想让你见见瑞安先生
Someone broke into his place the other night,
几天前的晚上 有人闯进了他家
and they were dumb enough to leave this behind.
还笨手笨脚地留下了这个
What the hell were you thinking?
你脑子里到底在想什么
I-I w--um, I wasn't.
我...我 我一时犯傻
I saw two kids running away from my property.
我看到两个小孩从我家逃出去
Who was with you?
另一个是谁
No one.
没有另一个人
You steal from me, then call me a liar?
你偷了我的东西 现在还反过来说我在撒谎
No, sir, but like I said, it was just me.
我不是这个意思 先生 确实只有我一个人
I'm sorry. I don't know what to say.
我非常抱歉 真不知道该说什么好
We lost our dad last year, but I swear,
我们的父亲去年过世了 但是我发誓
this isn't the way he raised us.
他绝不是这样教育我们的
We can meet you down at the police station.
实在不行我们可以去警局解决
I'll tell you what--
算了
If the kid gives back what he took,
只要这孩子把偷的东西还回来
I won't press charges.
我就不报警了
I was young and stupid once, too.
谁年轻的时候没干过傻事啊
Careful, though.
小心点
Your next mark might not be so nice.
你的下一个"目标"可能就不会这么善心了
You come by my place tomorrow?
那请你明天来我家吧