You selfish, manipulative liar.
你这个自私的 编造事实的骗子
Where did this come from?
这从哪来的
Where do you think?
你觉得呢
Daniel, this secret was killing me.
丹尼尔 这个秘密快把我憋死了
I begged her to tell you.
我曾求过她告诉你
You knew, too?
你也知道吗
Don't blame her. I can explain.
别怪她 我可以解释的
Oh, with what, more lies?
怎么解释 继续瞎编吗
You should be begging for my forgiveness
制造了这样一个骗局之后
after pulling a scam like this.
你应该来乞求我的原谅
You should be begging for my forgiveness, dear son.
应该是你来乞求我的原谅 我的好儿子
I handed you proof of Conrad's guilt,
我把康拉德的犯罪证据交给了你
and you chose his lies over the truth.
而你选择帮他圆谎而不去揭露事实
And the blood of every person on that government plane
而那家政府飞机上的每一条人命
is on your hands as well as his.
都应该由你和他来负责
Charlotte, whatever your mother's been telling you,
夏洛特 无论你妈妈对你说了什么
pay no attention.
都不要理她
She's clearly not in her right mind.
她显然精神不太正常
And we are canceling this sham of an event.
我们要取消这次虚伪的记者会
Do that,
取消吧
and I will have your head on a pike.
我会把你的脑袋串在长矛上
You know, as fine as I am with a hired killer targeting you,
只要我还和目标为你的雇凶是一边
he won't stop there, Victoria.
他就不会罢休的 维多利亚
We're leaving the country tonight, all of us.
我们今晚就离开这个国家 一起离开
No, I'm through with hiding.
不 我已经躲够了
I'm going to put a stop to this right now,
我现在就要立刻做个了断
come what may.
不管会发生什么