He comes by last night, says he's gonna go to the cops
他昨晚来找过我 说如果我不还他东西
if I don't get him his stuff back.
他就会报警
So what'd you do with it?
所以你说怎么办
You left your I.D.?
你把身份证落下了
You think this is funny.
你觉得这事有意思吗
I covered your ass. You understand?
我没有暴露你 明白吗
You gotta help me. Look, I can't.
你得帮我 我帮不了你
The guy who sells the stuff that we stole,
只要问一问 那个帮我们销赃的家伙
he'd break our legs just for asking.
就会把我们的腿打折
There's nothing I can do.
我什么也做不了
New friend?
新朋友
No.
不是
What's all this?
这些钱是什么意思
I got a problem, Jack.
我遇上麻烦了 杰克
I want you to know
我希望你明白
that whatever issues you and I may have had,
不论从前你我之间有过什么过节
I loved your father very much.
我都是非常爱你父亲的
You and I both know there's more to that story.
你我都清楚那段故事另有隐情
You may have had my father fooled,
你或许愚弄得了我的父亲
but you don't fool me.
但你骗不了我
Don't piss her off.
别惹恼了她
Not yet.
暂时别