艾米莉:我觉得杰克逊看起来有点沮丧。
Shivan:How can you tell?
斯旺:你怎么看出来的?
Emily:Well, he's been suffering from a loss of appetite and is generally lethargic.
艾米莉:嗯,他一直食欲不振,而且经常昏昏欲睡。
Shivan:Have you noticed any other symptoms?
斯旺:你还注意到其他症状吗?
Emily:He seems to have trouble concentrating and has insomnia.
艾米莉:他似乎很难集中注意力,还有失眠。
Shivan:Um, really?
斯旺:嗯,真的吗?
Emily:Yes, and I'm afraid he's having suicidal thoughts.
艾米莉:是的,恐怕他有自杀的念头。
He seems distant and distracted,staring off into space.
他看起来很冷漠而且疏远他人, 总是一个人在那里发呆。
He's not his usual self.
他不是平常的自己。
Shivan:How can you tell?
斯旺:你怎么看出来的?
Emily:What do you mean?
艾米莉:你是什么意思?
Shivan:I mean, he looks the same to me.
斯旺:我的意思是,在我看来,他没什么不一样。
He just swims back and forth in the fish tank.
他只是在鱼缸游来游去。
Emily:Just look at him.
艾米莉:你看看他。
He's on the edge of mental collapse!
他已经濒临精神崩溃的边缘!
Shivan:Somebody is.
斯旺:某人才是这样。