You know the original owners
知道吗 这片土地最早的所有者
fought 20 years for the right to develop this land?
奋斗了20年才拿到开发权
Only to see their dreams
但最后却只看到他们
of turning this swamp into a thriving metropolis
要把这不毛之地变为繁华都市的梦想
burst like a proverbial bubble.
化为泡影
They put in all the work.
他们花钱完成了所有建设
You buy on the cheap
你低价购得
and reap all the benefit.
把利润都装进口袋
It's a zero-sum world, Mr. Grayson.
这是个零和博弈的世界 格雷森先生
One man's loss, another man's gain.
你赔了 别人就赚了
We appreciate you coming on short notice.
感谢你这么快赶来
I didn't realize I had a choice.
我怎么觉得我别无选择
You always have a choice.
选择权永远在你手上
It's whether or not you're able to live with your choices
能不能妥善经营你的选择
is the question.
才是问题
So I take it you've been watching the news very closely
听说自从你手下发疯绑架我妻子之后
since your agent went rogue, taking my wife hostage.
你一直在密切关注事态进展
Yes.
没错
Yes, a curious betrayal
他在为公司忠诚地服务几十年后
after decades of loyal service to the organization.
离奇叛变了
He's been making subsequent threats,
他接连不断地制造威胁
and I fear for my family.
我很担心我的家人
I need assurances that you can control him.
我要你保证能管住他
As far as we're able to discern, he's off the grid,
在我们所能查找的范围内还没找到他
but rest assured, we will find him.
但你放心 我们会找到的