And when we do, we'll be most interested
等找到他的时候 我们最感兴趣的是
in hearing his side of the story.
听听他会怎么说
We'll be in touch.
再联络
So you got my message?
收到我的留言了吗
I did.
收到
I'm not gonna lie to you. I wasn't happy to hear it.
不瞒你说 我并不开心
Yeah, I'm sorry we, uh,
了解 很遗憾
couldn't get all your stuff back,
我们没法拿回你的东西
But...
不过
this should put a dent in it.
这点应该可以凑合
It's $2,500.
2500块
That doesn't even cover the watch band
就这点钱 连你弟弟偷的那块表的表带
your brother stole.
都赔不起
Tell me what it's all worth. I'll make it right.
那你给个数 我去想办法
The watch, the Babe Ruth,
那块表 贝比·鲁斯的签名棒球
everything they took--
他们偷走的所有东西
You're looking at $20,000 minimum.
至少值两万美元
I can file an insurance claim.
我可以向保险公司提出索赔
That'd mean involving the police.
如果那样做 警察就会来调查了
No, no, I...
不 不要 我...
I'll get it.
我会想办法弄到钱的
It's just...
只是...
The bar has been closed. I'm not that liquid.
酒吧现在停业 我没有那么多现金
But we got inspectors coming today,
但是卫生督察员今天就会过来
So... once we reopen,
所以...只要我们恢复营业
I should be able to start paying you back.
我就可以把钱还给你了