Question 1. W: What a wonderful performance! Your rock band has never sounded better.
问题1 女:多么棒的表演!你的摇滚乐队表现的无与伦比。
M: Many thanks. I guess all those hours of practice in the past month are finally paying off.
男:多谢。我想过去几个月的辛苦练习今天终于得到了回报。
Q: What does the man mean?
问题:男人的意思是什么?
Question 2. M: I can't decide what to do for my summer vacation.
问题2 男:我还没决定这个暑假要去做什么呢
I either want to go on a bike tour of Europe or go diving in Mexico.
我既想来一个欧洲自行车之行,又想去墨西哥跳水。
W: Well, We were offering an all-inclusive two-week trip to Mexico for only 300 dollars.
女:哦。我们提供了一项仅需300美元的墨西哥两周行的活动。
Q: What does the woman suggest the man do for his vacation?
问题:女人建议男人这个假期做什么?
Question 3. W: How long do you think this project might take?
问题3 女:你认为这个项目要花多长时间?
M: I'd say about three months, but it could take longer if something unexpected happened.
男:我想大约三个月左右,但如果有些意外的话,可能会花更长的时间。
Maybe we'd better allow an extra month, so we won't have to worry about being late.
可能我们最好留出一些额外的时间,这样我们就不会担心完不成了。
Q: Why does the man say extra time should be allowed for the project?
问题:为什么男人认为项目需要额外的时间?
Question 4. M: I'm thinking about becoming a member here, and I'd like some information.
问题4 男:我想成为一名会员,我需要一些信息。
W: Sure. A three-month membership costs 150 dollars, and that includes use of the wait room, sauna and pool.
女:没问题。三个月的会员需要150美元,还可以使用休息室,桑拿房和游泳池。
I'll give you a free pass so that you can try out the facilities before you decide.
我会先给你一张免费通行证,这样你就能在决定之前试用一下器材。
Q: What do we learn from the conversation?
问题:从对话中我们可以获知什么?