George: Hey, Crystal, I need some advice yo!
乔治:嗨,克里斯托尔,我需要你的建议!
Crystal: What's up, George?
克里斯托尔:什么事,乔治?
George: So, there's this like red-headed girl in class and I kind of got a crush on her but ...
乔治:我喜欢班里的一个红发女孩,可是……
Crystal: Oooh!
克里斯托尔:哦!
George: Uuurr! But, yeah, I don't know, you know, how to ask her out. I don't even know if she knows my name, but yeah.
乔治:嗯!可是我不知道怎么约她出去。我甚至都不知道她知不知道我的名字。
Crystal: Ah, come on!
克里斯托尔:不是吧!
George: You got any advice?
乔治:你有什么建议吗?
Crystal: I would personally just be natural and just go straight-forward?
克里斯托尔:我个人建议你自然些,直接些。
George: Go straight-forward and ...
乔治:直接……
Crystal: And ask her out?
克里斯托尔:约她出去?
George: How I do that?
乔治:我要怎么做?
Crystal: I don't know. For my personal advice I think you should just go straight forward and say "Hi, my name is George" and give her an appearance.
克里斯托尔:我也不知道。我个人建议你直接说,“你好,我叫乔治”,让她认识你。
George: Hold on. I'm gonna write this down.
乔治:等一下。我要把这个记下来。
Crystal: OK. And next step is "If you are free" oh, you always have to check if she's either married, or if she's a lesbian, or if she is single.
克里斯托尔:好,接下来,你要问“你有空吗”,对了,你还要确认一下她是否已婚,或者她是不是女同性恋,还有她是不是单身。
George: OK.
乔治:好。
Crystal: So, number three is what you're looking for.
克里斯托尔:第三步就是你要约她了。
George: OK, number three.
乔治:好,第三步。
Crystal: So, if she is single, just say, hey, how about we go out for a cup of coffee or something.
克里斯托尔:如果她是单身,你可以说,嘿,我们去喝杯咖啡怎么样。
George: OK, coffee.
乔治:好,咖啡。
Crystal: And, yeah, that's how you get her.
克里斯托尔:好,这样你就能约她出去了。
George: So, yeah, what if she doesn't like coffee though? I mean, what else could we do we on a date? Assuming she will say yes. What's fun to do on a date anyway?
乔治:那她要不喜欢喝咖啡怎么办?除了喝咖啡,约会还能做什么?假设她说好的话,约会的时候还能做什么有趣的事?
Crystal: Fun to do on a date! It's just the fact that you're being with her and just try to get to know her more.
克里斯托尔:约会时有趣的事!就是你和她在一起,努力地去了解她。
George: Wait, wait, wait one second. Do I need to pay for this?
乔治:等等,等等,等一下。约会时我要买单吗?
Crystal: I don't think you should pay on the first date. I think sometimes that can be offensive to women.
克里斯托尔:我想第一次约会你不必买单。有时这对女性来说是种冒犯。
George: Oh, that's great because I'm totally broke.
乔治:哦,那太好了,因为我基本上没什么钱了。
Crystal: I think you should just ask her casually, not like a date-date, just say, Hey, I would like to know you a little bit more, and just go out for a small little drink, like go to that new cafe that's open, like a lot of girls think that place is so cute. I think you should take her there.
克里斯托尔:我想你约她的时候应该自然些,不是那种正式的约会,你可以说,“嘿,我想多了解你一些,”你可以约她去喝点东西,可以去那家新开的咖啡厅,许多女孩觉得那家店很可爱。我想你可以带她去那儿。
George: But I think cafe's are boring.
乔治:可是我觉得咖啡厅很无聊。
Crystal: Cafe's are boring. Men! Women don't think so. This is the point. Write it down.
克里斯托尔:咖啡厅很无聊。那是男生的想法!女生可不这么想。这是重点。写下来吧。
George: All right.
乔治:好。
译文属可可原创,仅供学习交流使用,未经许可请勿转载