Valeria: Hey, what's up?
瓦莱里娅:嗨,你好吗?
Daniel: Hey, how are you?
丹尼尔:嘿,你好吗?
Valeria: Fine, and you?
瓦莱里娅:我很好,你呢?
Daniel: Fine.
丹尼尔:我也很好。
Valeria: So, are you busy tonight?
瓦莱里娅:你今晚忙吗?
Daniel: Yeah, I actually am.
丹尼尔:实际上我有点儿忙。
Valeria: Arrh.
瓦莱里娅:啊!
Daniel: Why?
丹尼尔:怎么了?
Valeria: Because I was planning to make a nice dinner for my friends so I am bringing them a love of cooking.
瓦莱里娅:我打算为朋友们做顿丰盛的晚餐,我要给他们准备一顿充满爱意的大餐。
Daniel: Nice.
丹尼尔:不错。
Valeria: And also my family send me some stuff from my country so I was planning to share it.
瓦莱里娅:我家人还从我的祖国寄了些东西给我,我想分给大家。
Daniel: Wow, that's a shame but you can make some and leave some for me, please, because I have a date tonight actually, a really, really nice girl. My first date with her so I, you know...
丹尼尔:哇哦,那太遗憾了,不过你可以做完饭留一些给我,因为我今晚有个约会,我和一个非常不错的女孩有约。这是我和她第一次约会,所以……
Valeria: I can understand that.
瓦莱里娅:我能理解。
Daniel: Please.
丹尼尔:请留给我一些。
Valeria: OK, how about next Friday?
瓦莱里娅:好,那下周五怎么样?
Daniel: Yeah, definitely. Next Friday is perfect.
丹尼尔:当然可以。下周五太完美了。
Valeria: OK, so give me a call.
瓦莱里娅:好,到时给我打电话。
Daniel: OK. Cheers.
丹尼尔:好。再见。
译文属可可原创,仅供学习交流使用,未经许可请勿转载