I'm well aware that I should have bitten my tongue.
早知如此 我就不该如此多嘴
What is it?
怎么了
I received a call
我得到消息
from my contact in the caymans.
是一个在开曼的线人告诉我的
He was able to confirm the owner of the account
他证实了迈阿密海滩的那份账户
to Mr. Ira Tannenberg from Miami beach.
户主确实是伊莱·坦能伯格先生
- Well, how does he play into this? - He doesn't.
-这个人扮演了什么角色 -他与此事无关
Look I'd--I'd zeroed in on this particular account
听着 我之所以锁定了这个账户
because it held the same sum that you'd lost,
是因为账户里的金额和你损失的金额相同
And the withdrawal was made for the same sum as Nolan's home.
而且提取的金额和诺兰房子的房价一致
And it turns out Ira bought a penthouse
结果是伊莱先生在同一天
in Miami on the same day. It's just a coincidence.
买了一间迈阿密的顶层公寓 都是巧合
I don't know where your money is,
我不知道你的钱去哪儿了
but it seems Emily doesn't have it.
但起码不在艾米莉那儿
My contact hacked her accounts. They--they appear legitimate.
我的线人黑进了她的账户 她的钱都是干净的
I-I so desperately wanted it-- for it to be true,
我太心急了 想要证明是她干的
that I drew lines that weren't there,
所以走错了方向
And I've wasted your time. I'm sorry.
我一直在浪费你的时间 对不起
Sit! You're not going anywhere.
坐下 你哪都不能去
We both made mistakes because we were blinded by our hatred.
我们都被仇恨蒙蔽了双眼 犯了错误
But you and I know that our instincts about Emily Thorne
但你我都知道我们对艾米莉·索恩
are right.
的直觉是对的
I'm more than capable of finding money elsewhere.
我大可以从别处筹资
But I am not capable of finding anyone
但是却没法找到一个能像你一样
who disturbs her the way you did last night.
能打乱她阵脚的人