What's wrong?
怎么了
I've learned something terrible.
我得知了一个坏消息
What is it?
什么
Aiden found out who tried to kill you.
艾登查到是谁要杀你了
Conrad, I--
康拉德 我
I don't know what to do.
我不知道该怎么办了
Oh, my god. Who was it?
天啊 是谁
Who did this?
究竟是谁干的
Charlotte...
夏洛特
Oh, no.
不
Oh, God.
天啊
I'm sorry. I'm so sorry.
对不起 真的对不起
No, it can't be. You couldn't have done this.
不 不可能 绝不是你做的
I did.
是我
I went crazy when I learned the truth about Declan,
当我知道德克兰死亡的真相时失去了理智
and I hated you for it.
我恨极了你
And that's when I found this.
就在那时我发现了这个
It was Declan's,
这是德克兰的
And it brought back all the feelings
让我一下子就想起了
about how you took him away from me,
你把他从我身边夺走带给我的痛苦
And I wanted you to suffer.
我也想让你痛苦
And then I felt so guilty,
但是之后我又好内疚
I couldn't even look at you.
我甚至都无法直视你
That's why I've been so distant.
所以我才这么的疏远