So it was Patrick. - Yeah.
这么说是帕特里克 -是啊
I found the knife in his room.
我在他房间里找到了刀子
The blade was corroded with the brake fluid.
刀锋都被刹车油腐蚀了
There's no question of his guilt.
毫无疑问就是他干的
You told Victoria?
你告诉维多利亚了
I assume she'll deal with Patrick for you?
我猜她会为你解决帕特里克的
No. I know her. She'll cover it up.
不 我太了解她了 她会隐瞒起来
She's obsessed with him.
她现在太爱他了
And since you gave her the chance to protect him,
既然你给她机会去保护他
She'll be in your debt,
她就对你有所亏欠
which not only clears Jack's name,
这不仅能换杰克清白
but... puts you right where I need you
在最终一战中 还能把你置于
for the final step.
我需要的位置
Well played... as always.
干得好 一如既往
Emily, uh...
艾米丽
I'm sorry for the way I handled Jack.
很抱歉我处理杰克的方式
You were right.
你是对的
My motives were not pure. I...
我动机不纯 我
I wanted him gone.
我想让他消失
No.
不
I'm sorry...
我很抱歉
for how I've treated you.
我对待你的方式
You came back here to help me,
你回来帮我
and I've made you feel used.
我却让你觉得自己被利用了
But the truth is...
而事实却是