And... now that you're officially out of business,
既然你已经失业了
you're mine.
你就是我的了
Now if and when I need you,
要是我需要你
I'll call. Otherwise, that phone stays silent.
我会给你打电话 否则就不许用手机
And that includes sexting Trevor Vance.
包括给特雷弗·万斯发情色短信
I don't know who that is.
我不知道他是谁
Then why do you visit his house in Westport
那你为什么每周有三个晚上要去
three nights a week?
他在韦斯特波特的家
Nolan...
诺兰
Jeff's... he's a good man.
杰夫是个好人
And it would kill him if he found out.
他要是知道的话 会很难过的
All right.
好吧
Then I'll give you a choice--
那我给你一个选择
One that you never had the courtesy to extend to me
多年前你从没想过给我选择
all of those years ago.
现在我给你
End the affair...
今天就结束
today.
外遇
Go back to the man that clearly loves you.
回到那个爱你的男人身边
Otherwise...
否则
I tell him the truth.
我就告诉他真相