I wanted to apologize for my coldness toward you last night.
抱歉昨晚对你那么冷漠
It's a long way to hike
这两个字
for two words you can say on the phone.
你可以电话里说 何必不远千里赶来
Well, then would you indulge me for a few more?
那你还能让我多说几句吗
I know that Daniel once fancied you
我知道丹尼尔曾喜欢过你
and that I wasn't the most receptive to your presence.
而我却不太能接受你的出现
You think?
可不是
That's because I didn't fully understand
那是因为我当时还没意识到
how important his happiness was to me...
他的幸福对我来说有多重要
exclusive of my own.
可以不论我自己高兴与否
What are you saying?
你想说什么
That I think that you may be the one for Daniel.
我觉得你就是丹尼尔的真命天女
Daniel's getting married in a month.
丹尼尔还有一个月就结婚了
But you must have stopped to wonder
你一定想过
if that was only because he lost you three years ago.
这是因为他在三年前失去了你吧
I know that you and I didn't get along in the past,
我知道我俩过去处得不好
but perhaps we could work together
但也许我们能朝着同一个目标
towards a common goal.
一起努力