Well, at least it proves that he's back on track,
至少说明他的心回来了
Now that Sara's out of the equation.
现在莎拉了问题已经解决了
How can you be so sure?
你怎么如此确定呢
I checked his phone.
我看了他的手机
She hasn't returned any of his texts
她自从昨天我的失态后
since my little breakdown yesterday.
就一直没回他的短信
God,wish I could cry on a dime.
天哪 我也好想一秒钟就能哭出来
It would help sell my performance at your wedding.
这样在你婚礼上就能演得更像了
Oh. For Daniel--
那么给丹尼尔的话
white gold, self-winding, 7k. Done.
白金的 自动上发条 7千 不错
What about this one?
这一个呢
The Logan Seafarer.
罗根航海家
Press a button, it sends out an emergency transmission.
按下按钮就可以发送求救信号
You could be lost in the Bermuda Triangle,
就算你迷失在百慕大三角
and help would come in 30 minutes or less.
救援队也可以在半小时内找到你
That seems a little bit excessive.
太过了点
I meant for you.
我的意思是给你自己准备着
Considering what you're trying to pull off
想想你准备在婚礼上
at this wedding,
做的一切
having a plan "B" couldn't hurt.
有个后备计划总不会有坏处
Don't worry. I'm not here for you.
别担心 我不是找你的
Whoever you're here for, you're not welcome--
不管你找谁 自从上次事情后
not after your last visit.
这里不欢迎你
Jack, I was just trying to protect your family.
杰克 我只是想保护你的家人