Oh, I have a few surprises up my sleeve, Mr. Sullivan.
我还是有一些本事的 沙利文先生
I assure you, you won't be disappointed.
我保证 你不会失望
Okay, I must go. Thank you. Merci.
好的 我该挂了 谢谢你
So this Mr. Sullivan is the reason you keep canceling on me?
看来这位沙利文先生就是你一直爽约的原因
What's he got that I don't?
他做了什么我没做的事
He buys 16 pages of advertising per issue.
他每期都买16页的广告
Sure, but can he do this?
当然了 但他能这样吗
Probably.
也许吧
Just not as well.
不过没你技术好
That's what I thought.
我也是这么想的
What's in the bag, Romeo?
袋子里是什么 罗密欧
Well, three rescheduled dinners worth of food.
一些吃的 弥补改期三次的晚餐
I hope you're hungry.
希望你饿了
I'm sorry. Last week's been crazy.
不好意思 上周忙疯了
Yeah. That's okay.
没关系
What is it?
怎么了
Nothing. I just thought the Stowaway
没什么 我刚想到偷渡者酒吧
had a messy filing system.
文件归档系统太混乱了
It's lucky you have an excellent chef, Mr. Porter,
你很幸运 主厨的手艺不错
or I'd call Mr. Sullivan back.
不然我会再打给沙利文先生