This family is so predictable.
这家人可真相似
When threatened,
每当受到威胁时
each Grayson has their own retreat,
每个格雷森家的人都有自己的避难所
like a turtle's shell--
就像一个乌龟壳
Dad and his den,
爸爸有他的公寓
you and this cupola.
你有这栋别墅
Daniel's running trail.
丹尼尔玩失踪
Where's yours, Charlotte?
夏洛特 你的避难所在哪儿
And please don't tell me it's that bar.
别告诉我是那个酒吧
I'm hoping it'll be my new apartment.
我希望我的新公寓能成为我的避难所
Once this wedding madness is over,
等这场疯狂的婚礼一结束
I'm moving out of the stowaway.
我就从这个龟壳里搬出去
It's time I lead my own life, mom,
是时候让我掌控自己的生活了 妈妈
just like it's time for Daniel to lead his.
也是时候让丹尼尔掌控他的生活
What we did with Sara
我们让莎拉做的事情
hurt them both,
让他们两个都受到了伤害
and Daniel was better off without us interfering.
而丹尼尔没有我们的打扰会生活的更好
We don't know that.
我们并不了解他的感受
I do.
我了解
I saw the pain he was in because of what we did.
我看到他因我们的所作所为而感到痛苦
I'm done meddling,
我以后不会再插手他的生活了
and it's time you stopped, too.
你也应该适可而止了