I think we're all set.
我觉得我们已经准备就绪了
And you're engaged to someone who knows the real you.
你也和真正了解你的人订婚了
Well done, cuz.
干得漂亮 朋友
Couldn't have done it without you.
没有你的帮忙我一定做不到
I know.
我知道
Well, I guess I'm gonna have to get a new hobby.
我想我得去找个新爱好了
What are your thoughts on spelunking?
你觉得洞穴探险怎么样
Good night, Nolan.
晚安 诺兰
Good evening, Emily.
晚上好 艾米莉
Victoria.
维多利亚
To what do I owe this visit?
这次拜访又要给我什么
Another empty gift box? Perhaps one for the baby?
另一个空的礼物盒吗 给宝宝准备的吗
Oh, the time has run out for such frivolity.
已经没时间玩这些小把戏了
Your wedding is tomorrow, and the game is over.
你的婚礼就在明天 游戏结束了
I've washed my hands of it.
我已经退出了
Instead, I've found a place at the main table for Nolan Ross.
实际上 我在主桌给诺兰.罗斯找到了位置
He's welcome to my spot.
欢迎他坐我的位置
I won't be in attendance.
我不会出席的
Congratulations, emily.
新婚快乐 艾米莉