My father was an innocent man,
我父亲是清白无辜的
destroyed by powerful people.
他被权势之人所害
The Graysons are behind this, and they're gonna pay.
格雷森一家是幕后黑手 他们会付出代价的
I've dedicated my life to avenging his death...
我付诸一生为他报仇雪恨
Eventually, someone's gonna find you out.
你最终会被发现的
And I won't stop until they've all paid the price.
他们都要为此付出代价 否则我决不罢休
You must go now.
你现在必须走
Conrad is a ruthless man. You are not safe.
康拉德很残忍 你在这不安全
I shouldn't have chosen Victoria over you.
我不该背叛你 而站到维多利亚那边
Lydia Davis found a photo of a Grayson party.
莉迪亚.戴维斯找到了一张格雷森家族的宴会照
I was in the background.
里面有我
Pre-Emily Thorne/ Amanda Clarke.
之前的阿曼达 也就是现在的艾米莉
Emily announced that she's with child.
艾米莉说她怀孕了
I'm thrilled. She's lying.
我很激动 她在撒谎
Emily's having my baby. I'm sorry.
艾米莉现在怀了我的孩子 对不起
Good-bye, Danny.
丹尼 再见
I'll slip it back into Victoria's closet
我会在维多利亚发现之前
before she ever knows about it.
偷偷将它放回她的保险柜
Once it's covered in gunshot residue.
只要它已经粘上了射击残留物
Your wedding is tomorrow. I won't be in attendance.
你的婚礼就在明天 我不会出席的
I'm sorry.
对不起
While I admire your determination, Ems,
我钦佩你的决心 艾米
shouldn't getting Victoria to your wedding today
难道让维多利亚今天参加你的婚礼
be your sole focus right now?
不该是你现在唯一的关注点吗
I've come too far to let her win.
我做了这么多 不能让她赢
I'll be damned if she robs me my wedding day.
我绝不会让她夺走我的大喜之日
You know, there are more direct ways
你知道 有更直接的办法
of dealing with this problem.
来处理这个问题
She's not getting off that easy.
她不会这么轻易摆脱的
Well, I hate to say it,
我不想这么说
but her cold feet have put yours to the fire.
但是她的胆怯让你身处险境
What are your options?
你有什么对策吗
I have a plan.
我有个计划
And what's that?
那是什么
Proving that blood...
证明生命
is the most powerful thing of all.
是最强有力的武器