Shouldn't you be getting ready?
你不该做做准备吗
To do what exactly, my dear?
准备什么呢 亲爱的
Finally go down for the David Clarke frame-up?
要为陷害大卫.克拉克一事付出代价了吗
Yeah, this list worked its way free from your bag
当你忙着假装喜欢我时
while you were busy faking affection for me.
这张名单从你的包里掉了出来
It's not what you think.
不是你想的那样
I think I've been played a fool by you and your wiles.
我想我被你和你的阴谋诡计愚弄了
It's obviously my greatest weakness.
显然这是我最大的弱点
You're the beneficiary of Ms. LeMarchal's patronage,
你是受过勒马尔查尔小姐恩惠的人
are you not?
对吧
I was.
我曾经是
But I-I...
但是我
I told her I wouldn't work with her anymore.
我告诉她 我不会为她办事了
Well, nonetheless, this house has hit its quotient
尽管如此 这所房子里已经有足够多
for vindictive harpies.
心怀恨意 残忍贪婪的女人了
You're more than welcome to resume slinging drinks
你还是去愿意接受你的荒郊野岭
at whatever backwater berg will have you.
独自饮酒吧
Please, Conrad.
拜托 康拉德
I admit that when I returned, I wanted payback,
我承认我刚回来时是想要报仇的
but I just couldn't go through with it.
但我没能下得去手
Get out.
滚
I gather from the tenor of your text
根据你短信的意思
that all is not well this morning?
我猜今早并非一切顺利吧
Victoria isn't attending the wedding.
维多利亚不肯参加婚礼
Why is it the women in my life
为什么我生命中的女人
never cease to surprise and disappoint?
一直要让我觉得惊讶和失望呢
I know that she and I have had our differences,
我知道我俩有过分歧
but to miss her son's wedding?
但她居然不参加儿子的婚礼
Well, you and your union have my full support, Emily.
我完全支持你和你的联盟 艾米莉
Good...
那就好
because I already have no family.
因为我已经失去家人了
And I'm sure their absence is amplified
我肯定在现在这种日子
on a day such as this.
他们的缺席让你更加难过
So please don't think me presumptuous
不要觉得我过于冒昧
when I hope that you might find me as...
我希望你把我当做
adequate recompense.
适当的替代人选
I do, Conrad.
我觉得的 康拉德
And I know my father would share my feelings for you
我知道如果我父亲还活着的话
if he was still alive.
也会和我一样喜欢你
And perhaps he would've had some...
也许他会有一些
fresh insight on how to deal with Victoria.
对付维多利亚的独到见解
But sadly, you are stuck with a man who has very little sway over his wife.
不幸的是 现在和你在一起的男人对自己妻子完全没有影响