You know, Victoria told me about
维多利亚跟我说
how Conrad kept her prisoner in that marriage for years.
康拉德用婚姻囚禁了她这么多年
That man killed her spirit.
那个男人磨灭了她的灵魂
He did just a little bit, you know, every day.
一天天磨损 积少成多
So I did something that I regret like hell.
所以我做了一件绝不会后悔的事
I'm sure you can't possibly understand that.
我想你肯定不能理解
I fight for the people that I love, too.
我也会为我爱的人抗争
That's why you're here...
所以你才能来这里
right now.
此时此刻
I can't just let that go.
我没法就那么放手
Can I get everyone's attention, please?
请大家听我说几句好吗
I know that many of you thought a family honeymoon
我知道很多人都觉得家庭集体蜜月之旅
was... odd, to say the least.
有些 至少有些奇怪
But...
不过
I want this marriage
我希望这段婚姻
to be about family--
与家人密切相关
past, present,
不论是过去 现在
and future.
还是未来
I've been keeping a little secret from you all,
我有个小秘密一直瞒着你们
even Daniel.
也瞒着丹尼尔
I put together a video of
我把我们格雷森家族
some of our Grayson celebrations over the past couple of years.
过去几年举办的庆典做了一个视频
I wanted to screen it for you all now.
我想现在放给大家看
Don't worry. It's cider.
别担心 这是苹果汁
To ties that bind us.
敬连系我们的纽带
Cheers. To family.
干杯 敬家庭
Cheers. To family.
干杯 敬家庭
Cheers.
干杯
Oh, my gosh! I'm so sorry!
天啊 真是对不起
I'll take care of it in the stateroom.
我去特等舱处理一下
Hello?
你好
What are you talking about?
你说什么
Daniel?
丹尼尔
That was Sara's roommate.
是莎拉的室友
Daniel, what is it?
丹尼尔 怎么了
Sara tried to kill herself.
莎拉差点自杀