I am so sorry.
我很抱歉
Don't. Don't.
别 别
Victoria, wait.
维多利亚 等等
Have you come to help?
你是来帮忙的吗
Mm. Well, I didn't even think to ask if you had club soda
我都忘了问你有没有苏打水来处理这污渍
for this spill, since most bartenders do.
因为大部分调酒师都有
I'm done making mai tais.
我已经不再调鸡尾酒了
Conrad's promised me a penthouse.
康拉德保证给我一栋带阁楼的房子
If you're referring to that sad little pied-à-terre
如果你是指那个可怜的临时住处
where he entertains his mistresses,
也就是他招待他情妇的地方
I'd wash the sheets first.
我建议你先洗洗床单
You don't love him, Victoria,
你并不爱他 维多利亚
so I don't know what you're going on about.
我不知道你在介意些什么
Besides, we both know you have far bigger concerns than me.
再说除了我 你还有更该担心的事
And they say no one ever thinks about the mother of the groom.
人们都说没人会想到新郎的母亲
I thought I'd bring you a real drink,
我想我还是给你拿杯酒吧
since I suspect you're about as pregnant as I am.
因为我觉得你马上就要跟我一样怀孕了
This photo proves that
这张照片证明
you've been targeting my family and my son for years.
你已经盯上我家和我儿子好多年了
Now who are you?
你到底是谁
As of five hours ago,
经过五小时前的婚礼
I'm Emily Grayson.
我是艾米莉.格雷森了
You're trying to bait me.
你想要给我下套
You'd like nothing more than for me to grab you by the throat
你现在最希望我抓住你的喉咙
so that you can say that I'm crazy.
这样你就可以说是我疯了
You know, for once,
你知道吗 就这一次
you're not completely mad, Victoria.
你并没有完全疯 维多利亚
Daniel needed a little last-minute incentive,
丹尼尔需要一点最后的刺激
so I stole from the master manipulator.
所以我就从操控大师那里学了一招
After all, isn't a fake pregnancy how you landed Conrad?
毕竟 你不也是靠假怀孕傍上康拉德的吗
Well, the difference is that I believed I loved him.
区别在于我相信我爱他