Emily?
艾米莉
Oh, god.
天呐
Mayday! Mayday! Mayday!
呼救 呼救 呼救
Everything fell apart.
计划全乱了
Aiden said that Victoria even knew about the fake pregnancy.
艾登说维多利亚甚至知道假怀孕的事
So Victoria shot her?
这么说是维多利亚开的枪
She couldn't have.
不可能是她
He drugged her and brought her below deck.
他把她迷晕之后带离了夹板
Well, then who did this?
那是谁干的
We're gonna find out. Emily's alive.
我们会查出来的 艾米莉还活着
She's at Suffolk Memorial.
她在萨福克县纪念医院
I found her on a boat. She was in shock.
我在一艘渔船上找到她 她陷入了休克
So I didn't have much time,
情势刻不容缓
but I made sure that the captain discovered her.
但我肯定船长发现了她
You didn't bring her in?
你居然没把她带回来
I couldn't take the risk.
我不能冒这么大险
Our connection would've been revealed,
一旦我们之间的关系被发现
and Emily would've been exposed.
艾米莉会有暴露的危险
You can't toy with her life like that.
你不能这么轻易让她冒生命危险
Your plan is over. Let it go!
你们的计划已经结束了 别管这么多了
Who the hell are you to lecture me?!
你有什么资格教训我
You were the one who drove her to this.
是你把她逼上绝路的
So why don't we focus on how we can help her?
我们现在要集中精力想办法帮她
Because if she survives,
因为如果她活下来
she is still in danger, maybe now so more than ever.
她仍处在危险之中 也许是前所未有的危险
He's right.
他说得对
Once the Graysons find out she's alive,
一旦格雷森家族发现她还活着
they'll--they'll panic.
肯定会惊慌失措
They'll spin some cover story to protect themselves.
他们会编造一些故事保全自身
Or they'll finish the job.
又或者他们会赶尽杀绝
Not on my watch. I'm gonna get some answers.
我决不允许 我要去找出答案
How you gonna get past the Graysons?
那你要如何绕过格雷森呢
They'll turn that hospital into a fortress.
他们会把那个医院变成他们的堡垒
Then it's a good thing that I paid for half of it.
幸好那个医院有一半的钱都是我付的
You wanna help Emily?
你想帮助艾米丽吗
Go talk to that girlfriend of yours.
去和你的女朋友谈谈吧
She was there.
她当时在场
Find out what happened.
找出事实的真相
Mom?
妈妈
I've been trying to get to you for over an hour.
我找了你一个多小时了
What the hell is going on here?
这里到底发生了什么
Oh, my god.
我的天
I've become an official person of interest.
现在外界都在怀疑我
And judging by the look on my attorney's face,
在我律师看来
I have every reason to be concerned.
这一切都是有原因可循的