Where am I?
这在哪
You're in the hospital.
你在医院
Why?
为什么
What happened?
发生什么事了
You don't know?
你不知道吗
What you remember?
你还记得什么
Nothing.
什么都不记得
I don't remember... anything.
我什么都不记得了
Please, tell me...
求求你 告诉我
Who am I?
我是谁
I should've come with you. Yeah, believe me,
我应该和你一起去的 相信我
there was no getting past either of them.
根本没办法进去
I had no choice but to pull the ejector seat.
我除了离开没有别的办法
Now we have no way in.
现在我们进不去了
Do really think that I didn't have a backup plan?
你真的觉得我没有后备计划吗
Welcome to Suffolk Memorial's internal server.
欢迎进入萨福克郡纪念医院内部服务器
I left a smartphone behind to create a makeshift hot spot.
我留了个智能手机在那里 建立临时热点
Now I have access to the patient files.
现在我可以浏览病人的档案了
Well done. Where's Emily's?
干得好 艾米莉的在哪
She's stabilized,
她现在很稳定
but those bullets really did some internal damage.
但是那些子弹确实造成了一些内伤
Oh, no.
不
"Transient global amnesia"?
短暂性全面遗忘症
Aiden, that's major cerebral trauma.
艾登 那是主干大脑创伤
She's surrounded by the enemy.
她现在身边都是敌人
She's faking her condition to buy herself time.
她只是装失忆以赢得更多的时间
Yeah, it does sound like my Ems.
听起来确实像艾米干的事
She just gave us the opportunity to move her out of there.
她给了我们把她转移出去的机会
To where?
转移到哪
I know a safe house where she can get medical attention
我知道一个安全屋 她能在那得到治疗
away from the Graysons.
并且远离格雷森一家
Now can you access the other hospital computer systems?
你能进入医院的其他电脑系统吗
You give me enough time,
只要你给我足够的时间
and I will make the toilets flush in morse code.
我可以用摩斯电码让马桶自动冲水
Margaux.
玛尔戈
Oh, I'm glad to see you.
见到你真是太好了
I got your messages.
我收到你的信息了
You okay?
你还好吧
Uh, yeah. I'm fine.
嗯 我很好
I am so sorry about Emily.
关于艾米莉 我太遗憾了